Making a Public Records Request

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Under RCW 42.56, public records of Skagit PUD are deemed available for public inspection and copying, subject to certain exemptions provided by law.

All requests must be submitted to the public records officer. The request should describe identifiable public records maintained by Skagit PUD. The public records officer will respond to the request within five business days.

Please complete the Request for Public Records Form or contact the public records officer.

Location and Hours for Records

Public Utility District No. 1 of Skagit County
1415 Freeway Drive
Mount Vernon, WA 98273

(360) 424-7104

The PUD's business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

Fees may be charged according to RCW 42.56.120 and can be found in Resolution 2250-17.