Apply For a Leak Adjustment Credit

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Customers may be eligible for an adjustment to their water bill in the event of a loss of water through abnormal conditions when Skagit PUD deems the cause to have been undetectable and not resulting from a lack of routine maintenance by the customer.

Adjustments are limited to leaks or breaks in the section of the water service line between the water meter and the primary structure being served.

No adjustment will be made for any leaks or breaks beyond the external entrance to the primary structure. This includes leaks within or under the structure, internal or exterior fixtures, or irrigation lines.

Please fill out the Leak Adjustment Application Form and attach all required repair documentation to apply for a leak adjustment credit. Remit completed applications to