Set Up a Landlord Agreement

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Landlord Agreements help landlords efficiently manage water utility moves and changes for their rental units. These services are offered as an option to any landlord or property management company.

Save time. Water service is automatically transferred to the landlord’s name when the tenant requests the service to be stopped — no need for the landlord to contact Skagit PUD.

Continuous service between tenants. Automatic service transfer to the landlord means the water service remains active, allowing for cleaning and showing the property to prospective tenants.

Get started today. Contact Customer Service, (360) 424-7104, and begin putting these agreements to work. Or download a copy of the Landlord Agreement, sign, and return to Skagit PUD.

What You Need to Know about Landlord Agreements

Before tenants move in, it’s a good idea to verify that the new tenants have transferred service into their name. Landlords are financially responsible for the service during the time the service is in their name. Contact Customer Service to check the service status.

  • Landlords can obtain a listing of properties covered by Landlord Agreements at any time upon request.
  • If the property is sold, it is the landlord’s responsibility to contact Skagit PUD to cancel these services.

Landlord Agreement Documents